The 56th issue of the OFFICI@L, our legal newsletter on European civil service law, is now online and available at the following link. The newsletter is published by DALDEWOLF’s European Union Law team, under the direction of Thierry BONTINCK and Anaïs GUILLERME.
- the OFFICI@L – No. 85 – April / May 2023
- New associate in the VAT department
- The new tax and compliance legal practice in Kinshasa will be led by Trésor-Gauthier M. Kalonji.
- the OFFICI@L – No. 84 – March 2023
- Insolvency and preventive restructuring frameworks: draft law of 20 March 2023
- DALDEWOLF promotes Xiufang (Ava) Tu to new partner, bringing expertise in Asia-Europe transactions
- Gilles Laguesse and Pierre Proesmans join DALDEWOLF with their team
- Advertising virtual currencies: Belgium introduces new rules