Laetitia De Smet is a member of the Brussels Bar (2007). She works as Counsel at DALDEWOLF. She is a member of the Corporate and Financial Law team.
Laetitia is active in acquisitions, restructurings and liquidations, and financing transactions. She has experience in managing shareholder relations, including within start-ups. She advises and defends clients in the context of legal disputes, in particular in relation to shareholder disputes or management liability.
MAIN AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Mergers and acquisitions
ACTIVITIES AND AFFILIATIONS
- Member of the Brussels Bar
- Secretary General of the AISBL Fonds Scientifique Jean Bastin
- Postgraduate Degree in Corporate Finance, KULeuven (2020)
- Law Degree, KULeuven (2007)
Conferences and seminars
- April 2020: “De RvB en de AV in tijden van corona”, DALDEWOLF Breakfast @ Stefany’s webinar, Brussels
- Dec. 2019: “Het nieuwe Wetboek van vennootschappen en verenigingen”, Partena Academy, Roulers