Xiufang (Ava) Tu received legal educations both in P.R. China and Belgium. She first practiced in Shanghai China as a PRC qualified lawyer. She then got qualified in Belgium. In this capacity, she heads DALDEWOLF’s China Desk.
She has developed expertise in general corporate law, merger and acquisition, joint venture, and contracts. She advises on projects, contracts and transactions involving Chinese and Belgian parties. She represents Belgian clients before arbitration tribunals in China.
MAIN AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Corporate law
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Joint ventures
- China related legal structure
ACTIVITIES ET AFFILIATIONS
- Law Degree (equivalence), Université Libre de Bruxelles (2019)
- LL.M. (Master of EU Laws), Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (2014)
- Bachelor and Master of Chinese Laws, East China University of Political, Science and Law (2010)
Conferences et seminars
- June 2021: « Mercurio Beyond Borders China » organized by Voka – Kamer van Koophandel Limburg