Dodi Kikunda Pisha is a member of the Kinshasa/Matete Bar, Democratic Republic of Congo (2016). He is an associate of DALDEWOLF.
Dodi is active in corporate and commercial law in the Kinshasa office. He mainly practices business law, tax law and litigation. Dodi is active in OHADA law, particularly in company law, general commercial law, securities law and insolvency law.
MAIN AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- OHADA law (general commercial law, company law, security law and insolvency law)
- Tax law
- Contract law
- Employment law
- Economic and business litigation
- Business criminal law
ACTIVITIES AND AFFILIATIONS
- Member of the Bar of Kinshasa/Matete, Democratic Republic of Congo
- Member and advisor in charge of communication and mobilisation of the ASBL GLOBAL JUSTICE ORGANISATION (GJO)
Member of the Young Lawyers Association of Kinshasa/Matete
- Law Degree, Economic and Social Law option, Université Catholique du Congo (2015)
- « Problématique de la compétence de cassation de la cour commune de justice et d’arbitrage », in Rev. Congo-Afrique, 2013, pp 17- 28
- « Régime de gestion de la société par actions simplifiée en droit OHADA », in Rev. Congo-Afrique, 2016, pp 9-18