Floriance DELBAERE is a member of the Dutch-speaking Bar Association of Brussels (2022). She is an associate at DALDEWOLF.
She is a member of the Food & Beverage team.
Floriane DELBAERE deals with matters relating to food law, including commercial law issues and market practices which are related with food law. Her practice encompasses both advisory and litigation work.
MAIN AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Food law
- Market practices
ACTIVITIES AND AFFILIATIONS
- Member of the Dutch-speaking Bar Association of Brussels
- Training in EU Food Law, Food Law Academy (Bernd van der Meulen, Netherlands), ongoing (2022)
- LL.M. in IP & ICT Law, KU Leuven (2021)
- Law Degree, ULB (2020)
- Exchange Semester in China, Peking University (2019)
- Mahy, A. , & Delbaere, F., Belgium ∙ Recently Adopted Belgian Guidelines on the Use of Environmental Claims, European Food and Feed Law Review, Volume 17, Issue 4 (2022), pp. 331 – 333