DALDEWOLF is a renowned law firm in its areas of expertise: European Union law, corporate M&A, arbitration, complex litigation, mediation, tax law, employment law, insolvency, public and administrative law, food law, construction law and real estate.
With today more than 40 lawyers in its offices in Brussels and Kinshasa, DALDEWOLF has been in tune with the evolution of the world and the needs of its clients since 1958.
At the international level, DALDEWOLF has forged privileged ties with legal and accounting professionals on five continents, who share the firm’s values of independence and quality requirements.
DALDEWOLF’s team of specialists in European Union law is led by Thierry Bontinck. The team’s activity revolves around different areas such as the Internal Market and the regulated professions (doctors, pharmacists, lawyers, auditors, accountants, pharmacists, veterinarians, etc.), public procurement contracts and grants, the Common foreign and security policy (CFSP) and the European and international civil service law.
DALDEWOLF is currently looking for an associate to join its European Union law team.
You will be part of the European Union law department of DALDEWOLF:
- You will mainly work in matters relating to the Internal Market, services, regulated professions, the CFSP and the European and international civil service.
- You will practice these matters from the angle of advice and litigation, in particular before the courts of the European Union.
- At the end of a quality university course, you hold a Master’s degree with a specialization in European Union law;
- you have between 4 and 6 years of relevant experience in the field;
- You have good analytical skills, you like systematic thinking and teamwork.
- You have practiced European Union law within the framework of the legal profession or within the context of business or institutions.
- You have perfect written and oral knowledge of French and English. Fluency in Dutch is an added advantage.
- We offer you interesting and varied work,
- a stimulating and fulfilling work environment,
- as well as the possibility of integrating a multidisciplinary, dynamic and open-minded team.
- You will benefit from financial conditions in line with your experience and the market.
- You will benefit from the possibility of developing your career and perfecting your expertise within a renowned firm, in contact with a national and international clientele.
For more information and to apply
- Interested candidates are invited to contact Mrs. Sandra VOLPIN, email@example.com. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.