Thaïs Payan is a member of the Paris and Brussels Bars, list E (2020). She is an associate at DALDEWOLF. She is a member of the European Law and Competition team.
Thaïs is active in various areas of European Union law, both as an advisor and in litigation.
MAIN AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- European and international civil service law
- Internal market law
- Law of the regulated professions
- Restrictive measures law and litigation (CFSP)
- European procedures
ACTIVITIES AND AFFILIATIONS
- Member of the Paris and Brussels Bars
- Teaching Assistant at Sciences Po, Paris
- LL.M. in European Law, College of Europe, Bruges (2016)
- Master II in European law and litigation, Panthéon-Assas University, Paris (2014)
- Master I in International and European Law, University of Aix-Marseille (2013)