Olivier Belleflamme is a member of the Brussels Bar (2018) and is an associate at DALDEWOLF. He is a member of the IP – Digital team.
Olivier assists national and international companies and organisations in solving complex legal issues related to intellectual property, data protection and information technology. Olivier also regularly conducts IP and data protection audits and is involved in dispute resolution at the negotiation and litigation stages.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Intellectual property law
- Data protection and information technology
ACTIVITIES AND AFFILIATIONS
- Member of the Brussels Bar
- LL.M. in European Competition and Intellectual Property Law, Liège Competition & Innovation Institute, ULiège (2018)
- Master in Law, option Economic and Social Law, ULB (2017)
- « Abusieve clausules in B2B IT-contracten naar Belgisch recht », with S. De Wulf, in Computerrecht, No 5, Wolters Kluwer, 2020/182, pp. 333-341
- « New rules for online influencers », with F. Pauwels and S. De Smedt, in Lexology, 2018