Magali de Fooz is a member of the Brussels Bar (2014). She is an associate at DALDEWOLF. She is active in the Corporate and Financial Law team.
Magali has developed an expertise in corporate law, both in advice and in litigation. She provides day-to-day legal support to national and international companies on corporate law issues: incorporation, corporate housekeeping, corporate governance, management of shareholder and board relations, corporate disposals and restructurings.
MAIN AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Sale of companies
- Incorporation of companies
- Restructuring, mergers and acquisitions
- Corporate bookkeeping
- Litigation in corporate and civil law
ACTIVITIES AND AFFILIATIONS
- Member of the Brussels Bar
- Master in Law, European and International Law option, VUB (2012)