Lauren Burguin is a member of the Paris and Brussels Bars, List E (2020). She is an associate at DALDEWOLF. She is a member of the European Union Law team.
Lauren is active in various areas of European Union law, both in advisory and litigation matters.
MAIN AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- European Union Law
- Litigation before the European Union courts
- European and International Civil Service
- CFSP, restrictive measures, cooperation agreements
- Regulated Professions
- CAPA Ecole des Avocats du Grand-Ouest, Bruz, France (2018)
- Master of Law, option WTO and European Union, University of Rennes I, France (2015)