DALDEWOLF is looking for a junior lawyer to strengthen its team in European Union law in Brussels.
The candidate, whether male or female, will work with the lawyers of DALDEWOLF’s European Union law team, seasoned professionals active in various fields such as the Internal Market, European and international civil service law, public procurement and European subsidies contracts, Foreign and Security Policy (CFSP).
The legal experience and skills of these lawyers are combined, when necessary, with other practices of the firm, including arbitration, complex litigation, and mediation, corporate and financial law, tax law, and labor law.
The European Union law team specializes in litigation before EU courts and has recognized expertise in audits, administrative, and disciplinary investigations (internal and external investigations by the European Anti-Fraud Office – OLAF, European Ombudsman).
DALDEWOLF is an internationally renowned independent law firm with around thirty lawyers in its Brussels office. Since 1958, DALDEWOLF has consistently met the needs of its clients. On an international level, DALDEWOLF collaborates with lawyers and professionals active on all five continents.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
DALDEWOLF is currently looking for a junior associate to join the team in European Union law. The role will involve working on matters related to the Internal Market, European Union contracts, regulated professions, Common Foreign and Security Policy (PESC), and European and international civil service. The collaborator will handle these matters from both advisory and litigation perspectives, including representation before the European Union courts.
Requirements for the position are as follows:
- A high-quality university education with a Master’s degree specializing in European Union law.
- Practical experience in European Union law either as a practicing lawyer, within the corporate world, or in institutions.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in the field.
- Qualification to practice law within the European Union.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken French and English is essential.
- DALDEWOLF offers an interesting and diverse legal work, a pleasant and collaborative environment, recently renovated offices, an attractive remuneration package, training opportunities, and the chance to develop a career and enhance expertise within a renowned law firm, working with domestic and international clients.
Are you interested in this announcement? Apply now to seize the opportunity by contacting :
- Maître Thierry BONTINCK, email@example.com, + 32 2 627 10 26;
- Maître Anaïs GUILLERME, firstname.lastname@example.org, +32 2 627 10 40.
Workplace : DALDEWOLF, Louizalaan 81/5 Avenue Louise, 1050 Brussels, Belgium
All applications are treated with the utmost confidentiality.