DALDEWOLF, a premium business law firm based in Brussels, is looking for a Marketing and Business Development Manager (FR-NL-EN).
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience, and a great interest for business development and new technologies. A legal or marketing background is a plus;
- You have exceptional organizational and communication skills, with a track-record in project management;
- You are proactive, flexible and team-player;
- You are trilingual FR-NL-EN.
Key responsibilities and challenges:
Overall responsibility for delivering premium business development, marketing, and communication support to our firm, which includes to:
- establish and implement the business development, marketing and communication roadmap and determine related objectives in coordination with DALDEWOLF management team;
- ensure that clear but simple processes exist for all main business development activities;
- package and promote the firm’s expertise;
- facilitate cross-selling and communication on client development among partners.
- prepare and ensure timely submissions to legal directories (Legal 500, Chambers, Leaders Leagues);
- be the privileged contact with external partners (press, legal directories, etc.).
- a dynamic and inclusive working environment;
- a position including a wide variety of challenging tasks, including the possibility to create and develop a project intended to leverage the firm’s visibility on the market;
- an attractive remuneration package.
About the firm
DALDEWOLF is an independent premium business law firm based in Brussels, with strong international ties.
Our team is currently composed of about 50 lawyers, 40 of whom are based in its Brussels office and 10 in its Kinshasa office. A number of them are registered not only at the Brussels and/or Kinshasa bars, but also at the bars of New York, Paris or Geneva. We are actively involved in international networks, in particular GGI (Geneva Group International), an international alliance of prominent law firms, accountancy and consultancy firms.
DALDEWOLF has also adopted a sectorial approach with a particular focus on regulated
markets such as TMT (technology, media, telecoms), retail and food & beverage. We are renowned for our responsiveness and our mastery of complex cases. Our clients particularly appreciate our understanding of their business, as well as our constant concern for creating value by providing practical and concrete solutions. Our lawyers are regularly distinguished and referenced among the best in their field of specialization in legal guides, including Chambers, Legal 500 and Décideurs Juridiques.
Interested? Contact us:
Louizalaan, 81, avenue Louise
1050 – Brussels
Mrs Viviane Martin
T : +32 478 96 56 00