DALDEWOLF is looking for a dynamic, curious and motivated associate to strengthen its Food & Beverage, as well as Arbitration, Complex Litigation & Mediation teams in Brussels.
- You have excellent analytical skills and are an excellent communicator and team player.
- You are looking for a new challenge and have a proven track record in (complex) commercial litigation and a strong interest in food law.
- You hold a Master of Laws degree from a Belgian university and shows strong academic record.
- You have at least 3 years of working experience in a law firm. An additional foreign law degree and / or traineeship in international business law firm is a plus.
- You have outstanding language skills, meaning that you are fluent in Dutch and English; a strong command of French is an asset.
- You are a quick learner, motivated to take ownership of own responsibilities and to show initiative.
DALDEWOLF is an independent premium business law firm based in Brussels, with strong international ties. Over 40 lawyers provide a national and international client base with sensible, value-added and quality legal services in tar-geted areas of business law. The firm has a branch in Kinshasa (DRC) and has developed strong relationships with high quality law firms throughout Europe, Africa, Asia. It is actively involved in international networks, in particular GGI (Geneva Group International), an international alliance of prominent law firms, accountancy and consultancy firms.
DALDEWOLF is organised in expert teams. We strive to achieve the highest legal standards within each team (several partners are university professors or hold time positions as judges and our lawyers regularly contribute to specialised law journals and seminars), while eliciting thorough understanding of the business needs of our clients. Many of our lawyers have specific experience acting as counsel or director in various institutions and companies.