DALDEWOLF's EU and Competition team is hiring
DALDEWOLF is looking for a European and Competition law associate.
Our firm is looking for an associate with 1 to 3 years of relevant experience to join its European and Competition law department as of mid/end February 2021.
DALDEWOLF is a multi-service, independent business law firm of approximately 45 lawyers in Brussels and Kinshasa.
Our firm highly values the quality of human relationships and offers a pleasant working environment. You will be part of a young and dynamic law team. You will manage files relating to both Belgian and European competition law (antitrust, merger control, state aid and regulatory), in all their aspects (strategy, advice, litigation, compliance-audit), for clients mainly active in regulated industry sectors. In particular, you will be involved in pan-European cases concerning the application of energy regulation.
We are looking for an associate with the following qualities:
- Native Dutch speaker with a good command of English (active and passive) and an excellent understanding of French
- 1 to 3 years of legal work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interest in competition law and regulation (in particular, energy and telecom)
- LLM in EU and/or international law
- Rigorous and precise in legal analysis
- Business oriented
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and cover letter to Pierre Goffinet (email@example.com).
Strict confidentiality is guaranteed.