Breakfast at Stefany's - 2020/2021
We are pleased to present the program for the 2020/2021 season of our “Breakfast at Stefany's”.
These events, of which there are 9 in total, have become meetings awaited both by a loyal audience and by our speakers who like to share their knowledge.
An essential value of DALDEWOLF.
Our Breakfast at Stefany's will be held face-to-face but we shall take the necessary measures to adapt to the changing health conditions.
Here's the list:
- Wednesday 21 October 2020, Review of the Vertical Block Exemption Regulation: What are the rules which are not functioning well, or as well as they could?, Pierre GOFFINET & Johannes HOLZWARTH
- Tuesday 17 November 2020, The usufruct- bare property schemes: still interesting? (fr), Olivier BERTIN & Julien COLSON
- Tuesday 15 December 2020, Status, role and ethics of insolvency practitioners (fr), Georges-Albert DAL & Raphaël GEVERS
- Tuesday 19 January 2021, Third Party Binding Decision: a “new” type of Dispute Resolution mechanism? (Presentation of the regulations of the Brussels Bar) (fr), Patrick VAN LEYNSEELE
- Tuesday 9 February 2021, Data sharing, ownership (?) and contracts, Sari DEPREEUW
- Tuesday 16 March 2021, VAT & Real Estate (fr), Yaël SPIEGL
- Tuesday 20 April 2021, Trade secrets and open innovation: how to contribute, protect and valorize your confidential data and know how, Valentin de le COURT
- Tuesday 18 May, The public procurement requirements: what should be addressed by the tender specifications? (fr), Dominique BOGAERT & Varsia ARSLANIAN
- Tuesday 15 June 2021, The property law reform: which impact on real estate projects? (fr), Frédéric COUVREUR